** To register and pay for any of our chapter events, please visit Registration & Payment Forms. NOTE: Registration fees are non-refundable. All participants must and submit Consent Form & COVID waiver.
2021-2022 : Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Chapter Events will be conducted either in-person and virtually. Please check first before registering for the event.
Winter Events 2021-2022
- Honors Competition and Contemporary Music Competition (District 1 Level)– Date: February 12, 2022 ( Honors), February 19, 2022 (Contemporary).
- San Diego North Chapter will be hosting the 2022 competitions at the district level
- District 1 Chairs: Rowena Asuncion (SDSC), James Gary (SDNC)
- To learn more about these programs, visit www.capmt.org
- Scholarship Awards – Audition and Application Date Deadline: April 30, 2022
Spring Events 2022. Please check back for updates!
- San Diego Young Protégé Music Competition- Saturday, May 21, 2022, 1:30 pm, Scripps Ranch Library
- Pop Music Festival – Saturday, April 30, 2022, 1:30 pm, Point Loma/Hervey Library
- Annual Honors Recital and Gala – Saturday, June, 4 2022, 4 pm, Venue TBA
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO ANY OF OUR CHAPTER EVENTS!
Competitive and non-competitive events at the chapter level are presented in a recital format. Events are adjudicated by selected top-notch teachers and musicians from the local teaching community. These programs celebrate everyday music students as well as well-motivated and competitive students of all instruments from all ages, levels, and capability within a nurturing and educational environment.